Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What day is it again?

Because it really feels like Monday. Yesterday afternoon I noticed one of my tires was pretty low on my car so I stopped by the convenience store beside my bus lot--yes I'm a school bus driver (bless my heart, right?? lol)--and aired the tire up. Never gave it another thought. I came home, cooked supper and did the other regular stuff. This morning I go out and start my car to warm up before time to leave. What I didn't notice when I did that was that my tire was flatter than a flitter. Don't ask me what a flitter is because I have no idea lol...picked that up from my Mama way back when I was a kid and been saying it all my life.
Luckily for me one of my adopted boys, Stefan dropped me off at the bus lot so I wouldn't be late. Then Brandon-my second oldest son, changed the tire for me and my next to
youngest son, Garrett, came and picked me up. Poor Garrett is sick and still came to get me. I came home and fixed Chris (the baby of the family) some breakfast and rushed out the door at 7:45 get down the road a piece only to remember that I forgot Chris's flash drive with his report on it in my computer (((cry!!))). I came back and got it and while hurrying to get back in the car I ended up smashing my finger in the door. By this point I was ready to cry and I may or may not have said a bad word.
My solution? I came home and ate ice cream for breakfast while playing Candy Crush :)


No comments:

Post a Comment