Saturday, January 11, 2014

In the beginning...

     I guess like most everyone else in the world my goal is to have a nice comfortable home. A place for my family to find comfort and for my friends to feel welcome. We have realized that we don't need "fancy" or "expensive" to achieve that goal.  
     We live in a modest 1997 16 x 80 single wide mobile home with an acre of land surrounding it. 
     The term "tralace" as I'm sure you've already surmised is a combination of trailer and palace and our home truly is our tralace.

     Every project we tackle is done on a budget because we don't have an unlimited supply of money to spend. 

We moved into our mobile home in June 2008. Here's a picture of the trailer when it was first set up...even before utilities.





Fall 2020
And this is our home currently as of Fall 2020
Still far from perfect but the old girl has come
a long way.






1 comment: