Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Saturday

It's been a busy week and nobody was more happy to see the weekend than yours truly!!
Here's a quick recap of my week...

Garrett has been sick all week and after 2 nights of fever I decided it was time for a trip to the dreaded doctor. Flu test was given and came back negative. Garrett was not happy about having his nostrils swabbed but he was a trooper ;) He apparently has a really nasty sinus infection and got 2 shots and a couple prescriptions. He had a reaction to the shots and scared his Mama to death but that's another tale. Today he's feeling much better!


Then I had this fafsa to deal with and if you've ever filled one of those out you know it's just a necessary evil that is....well, EVIL lol. Numbers are NOT my forte so I don't enjoy anything focusing on them. But, according to the college coaches Garrett is dealing with it's imperative to get the fafsa filled out so that they can determine scholarship awards. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer about those said scholarship awards. Garrett's played football his entire life and his dream is to continue playing in college. I must admit that I wouldn't mind seeing him suited up in a football uniform again either.

And then this little tidbit which isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things but one of the little girls on my bus brought me this yesterday and said she made if for me <3 It's a bowtie...and I've worn it since she gave it to me. It's the little things....

And last but not least our youngest son had his last regular season basketball game, which they won!
He's number 23 in the white <3



And now, apparently, I'm going on a date with a handsome fella for some Hobby Lobby, Goodwill and Olive Garden so I have to go get ready! Hope you all have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment