Friday, January 24, 2014

LOST: Scrapbook mojo

If found, please return to me ASAP!!
I mean, seriously, I have hundreds--no, thousands of photos waiting to be added to the scrapbooks. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way I've lost my scrapbook mojo--it's completely deserted me :(
I've done other projects...such as working on my bedroom wall but scrapbooking has been my passion since I first started in 2003.
Ya know, on second thought, it could simply be buried under all the junk on and around my scrapbook desk...Perhaps I should look there before I send out an APB :)


5 comments:

  1. if you find mine there will you send it home please ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy............. smokolies! Where do you actually "work" on the layout? LOL I love all your stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes, no wonder your mojo is lost. i'm twitching seeing that. makes my UADD go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I clean the desk off I have just enough room for a 12 x 12 layout LOL. Ironically, as mess and jam packed as it is, I pretty much know where everything is.

    ReplyDelete