Friday, February 7, 2014

when do you know if you have too much patterned paper?

SO...I have been trying to scrapbook today...trying being the operative word ((big huge sigh)).  I went through my massive collection of printed pictures in search of just that one photo that would catch my eye and beg to be scrapped and the pictures didn't disappoint. Unfortunately, finding the photo was almost as far as the process  progressed because the next step--for me--is finding just the perfect papers. And that, my friends, is where I am stuck.
I think part of the problem is my lack of space--as mentioned before. Also my organizational skills when it comes to my patterned paper are nonexistent to say the least. And the 3rd problem is that I just have too much paper--yes, I'm shocked as well!! And if anyone tells my husband I admitted that I have too much paper I will, of course, vehemently deny it haha.

Six 12x12 drawers of patterned paper

Hard to tell but this is a pretty good stack of patterned paper that I have no drawers for.

And even MORE patterned paper

Now tell me how it is that I can have all this and not have a paper I like or want to use on this page...
Now ask me if I will purge any of my paper? Uhhhh...that would be a resounding NO :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this, I wish my paper were all in one spot. I so need to work in my room, maybe if we get this snow I will go out there. I wish you were here!!!

    ReplyDelete