Sunday, February 16, 2014

And today...

Is a brand new day, my friends! As I'm sitting here contemplating the wide range of options I have in pursuit of this beautiful winter's day, my love is slaving away in the kitchen cooking a big breakfast for the family...Brandon is on the couch piddling around with his guitar and Garrett and Chris are remarkably in the same room discussing a game of some sort---THIS...yes, this is my idea of a perfect morning and it makes my heart smile.

Today as I was scrolling through my facebook newsfeed I came upon a new scrapbook sketch from Creative Scrappers and I think that attempting that sketch will be my main agenda for the day. They have a wonderful variety of sketches if you just need a little jump start to creativity and I have used their sketches more than once.
Here is the link for that blog if you'd like to follow along!
http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/2014/02/cs-sketch-262-revealed.html

And now I leave you with a final thought for today...Embrace the possibilities!
Make this day a good one. Make it memorable and do something you love :)

Making "oven toast"...my FAVORITE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment