Sunday, March 15, 2015

In a slump

I suppose it's a combination of things that have caused the "slump" I've found myself in recently. It has been so wet and yucky weather-wise that it's difficult to maintain a positive outlook.
I have, however, been doing some splurging on new scrapbook supplies and that's ALWAYS fun. I've ordered from scrapbook.com a couple times the last few weeks as well as once from Joann.com. On top of that, I've made 3 separate trips to Knoxville to shop at Joann's physically. And maybe a couple of small visits to Hobby Lobby. Wow, LOL, I think that might sound a little worse than it actually is.
I wish I'd taken more pictures of my "happy mail" but as usual, I forgot. I did get this photo though of a package from sb.com a couple weeks ago (proving that I have good intentions of blogging haha)...lots of yumminess in this picture and a couple of the items have already been put to use :)


And, even though I've been in somewhat of a creative slump, I actually have been doing a little scrapping and I will be posting several layouts sometime this next week.

The weather was beautiful here today--SUNNY and around 70*---doesn't get much more perfect than that. Hopefully the nice weather will stick around for a week or two so we can recover from the winter blahs.

I hate to blog on the fly but it's been a long day and this old country girl is tired and has an alarm that sounds at 4:50 a.m. So on that note, I'll take my leave...but be sure you check back sometime this week for a look at the layouts I will be posting :)

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!
Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for great weather!! I bought some paper this week in preparation for prom in May. Looking forward to the new layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete