Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from all of us at the Tralace to all of you! I wish you all love, peace and prosperity for 2015!

I rang in the new year snuggled up to my grandson and although there was precious little sleep that night, I truly wouldn't trade the bonding for anything in the world. He has moments where you think he's literally going to sprout horns from the top of his head, but then he will look at you with the sweetest smile and all thoughts of devils and horns magically disappears.

I have decided not to make new year's resolutions this year, but instead, to have goals I'd like to achieve.
1. I'd like to get my home more organized and decluttered
    (is that on everyone's list this year???)
2. Continue to be happy and content
3. Continue to work on accepting people as they are and not how I wish they
     were
4. I want to do better this year at letting the people I love know that I love them
5. Keep on crafting and get more scrapbooking done this year...it is the
    scrapbooks which will always be my legacy to my children

Last week, I took a trip to Hobby Lobby (one of, if not my MOST favorite store) because I had gift cards from Christmas that I just needed to use. And one of the things I saw that I knew I wasn't leaving without was this wooden sign. It doesn't have a perfect spot in my living room but I absolutely fell in love with it and it touched my soul.


And it doesn't get much truer than that, friends! This life we have IS amazing.
Let's live 2015 with love, friendship and thankfulness. Let's all strive to DO more and BE more than ever before. Let's LOVE MORE. 
I hope, that as you're all living and creating your amazing lives, that you follow along with me as I do the same. 

Thanks for stopping by and for the faithful followers I have acquired over the past year, THANK YOU! 

Rhonda 

1 comment: