Monday, July 14, 2014

It's my anniversary!

Today marks 28 years from the time Tim and I made it official. We didn't have a fancy wedding--I believe I've mentioned before that my family was not in the best shape financially--but I was so excited and nervous walking into the courthouse in Chattanooga that day! Tim had to work that day but we were suppose to meet inside the courthouse at 3:00 pm. When me, Mama, Kim, Billy and Brian got there Tim was nowhere to be found. I was convinced he'd backed out lol but I was wrong. He was running a few minutes late but much to my happiness, he showed up! It was all over in no time...just a basic ceremony with a judge (gosh I've forgotten his name!!) and we were married. It hasn't been all sunshine and roses and that's putting it mildly. There were times I thought I hated his guts and I'm sure he felt the same about me. There was even a time when I didn't want to be married to him anymore but he somehow convinced me to keep trying and thank God he did...I can't even imagine my life without him. We've both changed and grown so much over the years and we continue to do so, but we're together and we're happy. We truly are living our happily ever after :)

Happy anniversary honey and here's to many many more!

Here are the gorgeous flowers he brought home to me today...he hand picked them all at the flower shop...he knows I love lillies <3
I took pictures from different angles to try and get them all in :)




I hope to get some more scrapbooking done this week so be sure you come back soon!

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment