Friday, July 4, 2014

Another scrapbook layout!

I'm so excited about having my scrapbook mojo back I could just do the banana dance!
I finished another layout last night...I decided to take a picture rather than scanning but this time even the picture is a little off in color...but I'm sharing anyway! Maybe I'll inspire somebody to dig out their scrapbook supplies and get scrappy!!

and by the way...there's a small typo in the journaling but I didn't care enough to go reprint it lol...maybe later :)


I used lots of goodies on this layout...stickers, rubons, diamond stickles, Glimmer Mist, Thickers
sew easy banner, and more :)







Just a couple of close-ups to give an idea of all the yummy dimension :) Also you can see how bright the colors are in the close-ups.

Happy 4th of July everyone...I hope it's a happy and safe one for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment