Monday, July 7, 2014

Crabby Neighbor

 Does everyone have that one neighbor who is a nit picky grouch or is that just me?
Honestly, the gentleman who lives across the road from us is always looking for something to fuss at the kids about.

I had a long post I was going to post but the more I typed the more I realized that he really is just a lonely old man. He's not the type to encourage friendliness---he turns his head when we happen to meet on the road or even at the end of our driveways pulling in or out. He lives alone and rarely has visitors. He has a dog that he takes to town with him and he has a horse he seems to care for.

So for now we will just stay on our own side of the road and allow him his privacy.
Sorry this post turned out to be kind of boring lol...I'll try to do better next time ;)

Be sure you check back soon!

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment