Thursday, July 10, 2014

Back to Scrapping!

It looks like my scrapbook mojo has really and truly returned to me and I couldn't be happier!

Here are a few photos of my latest finished layout :)




This layout took me almost 2 days to finish...There is a lot more detail here than what may be apparent.
I punched all the flowers and greenery, added Ranger's Liquid pearls and Tim Holtz Stickles for some bling.
 I actually freehanded the clouds (don't scrutinize those too much lol) and ran them through the texture Boutique to add the embossed hearts and then used some Colorbox chalk ink to highlight.

 Used liquid pearls again with a piece of transparency to mimic the pearl heart bling I have--I didn't want to use it so I copied it the best I could.

I used Martha Steward fringe scissors for the faux grass

For the fence, I used my Expression and cut one that I found online and then I used an iridescent embossing powder on it...I did 2 layers. It's hard to see how pretty it is in the pictures but I LOVE the fence...it's my favorite part of the whole layout I think! I also used dimensional foam tape to give it the raised look which is also a little difficult to see from the photos.

The title is also cut with the Expression...I used my Sure Cuts A Lot software and the fonts
"Brody" and "Ariel Black". I had seen a similar title in a wood veneer for sale at Scrapbook.com and again I just did my best to emulate it.

There are also some miscellaneous stickers and chipboard embellishments as well as some ribbon and embroidery floss.

Be sure and let me know what you think and check back soon!
Have a great day!

Rhonda



No comments:

Post a Comment