Wednesday, April 30, 2014

High school graduation

I guess I thought that I didn't focus on sending out invitations then graduation would stop looming over me but alas all it has gotten me is a frenzy to get the invitations MADE and in the mail ASAP. I hope to have them all finished and in the mail by Saturday. I guess that is a good a way as any to spend National Scrapbooking Day. I've got a prototype almost finished and I don't have to make too many so it should get done.
Still can't believe my "baby" is about to graduate from high school. There are days when I secretly look forward to having all the kids grown and self sufficient but then there are more days when just the thought of not having them here is heart wrenching. I try to fool myself into believing that things won't be that different but I know that they will. Having a couple of kids out of the house already, I'm well aware just how different things will be. But I'm thankful that we've been able to forge into them good qualities such as kindness, compassion and the ability to love deeply and I know these qualities will always stay with them.
Just my little thought for the day :)

1 comment: