Wednesday, March 19, 2014

No I haven't disappeared ;)

Whew...I guess I haven't been updating much as of late--it started out when I got the creeping crud (that's what my Mama use to call every cold, flu, virus or other miscellaneous ailment). That knocked me out of commission for at least a week as it was a huge butt kicker. I'm feeling much better and almost completely over it. Unfortunately, after I got over it, Chris caught it--poor guy.

The fact is that I just haven't been feeling very crafty 0.o
I did finish a couple of layouts and have one on my desk about halfway complete. I feel that I need to get reconnected to my scrapbooking as that is the only true legacy I will leave behind to my children and grandchildren.

The weather (YES, I'm talking about the weather LOL)...has been so psychotic recently--Mother Nature is definitely having some sort of spasms. Hopefully, she gets her medication straightened out soon.

Counting down the days until spring break. I am pretty sure I will get some crafting accomplished during the break so be sure and check back!!

In the meantime, here's the one layout I did recently that I photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment