Friday, March 28, 2014

And so it occurs to me to wonder

Today I had an unexpected day off from work and I've piddled around all day accomplishing very very little. Of course that's pretty par for the course for any day but I feel a teensy bit less guilty about it today. But as I was performing one of my least favorite chores it occurred to me that I wonder if I'm the only person who vacuums their ceilings? Am I a complete weirdo? Ok, yes, I am a weirdo lol but seriously--- I get little cobwebby <<---and is that a word because spell check didn't say it wasn't---anyway, I get these little cobwebby dustbunny thingamabobbers all over the ceiling...mostly around where the ceiling fan blades rotate. And sometimes I don't even notice them and sometimes I look up there and it totally disgusts me. Now, I am NO clean freak by any stretch of the imagination but I can't stand those things. So I vacuum them off with the hose attachment. And as easy as it is to see them when you're sitting there--it's just as hard to see them when you start vacuuming them lol. 
Yeah...nothing creative or even interesting there right? LOL
Sorry!!
I've still not been in the mood for anything creative--just really a combination of things. I do have a couple ideas brewing in the ol' noggin' though so be sure and check back soon...you never know when inspiration might strike ;)

2 comments:

  1. I vacuum my ceilings too. Its amazing how fast cobwebs creep up. It just wigs me out when i look up and see them there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...I really wondered if I was the only one!

    ReplyDelete