Friday, June 12, 2015

A quick hello!

Just a quick update to say hi and let everyone know I'm still here :)

I haven't done anything creative at all recently :/ and that's sad...But I have been busy so that's good. I'm in the process of a mini kitchen makeover. It started with the cabinets then moved to the walls and other areas (but that's a post for another day...after it's all finished lol). I'm hoping to finish by Sunday or Monday of next week so stay tuned for that.
I've been painting all week and my whole body aches...I think it's safe to say that unless someone else is volunteering I won't be doing anymore painting for awhile. Or at least til the urge strikes lol.
I'm hoping that once I get this kitchen project finished that my creative juices will come rushing back lol. I had grandiose plans of getting tons of layouts completed during summer break but so far those plans have fallen slightly short.

I'm excited for a little mini trip next week with a couple of my besties! The 3 of us live in different states and it's been way too long since we've all gotten together. I think this is just what I need to get rejuvenated and back on track. A few pictures from that trip may just find their way here and you guys won't want to miss that lol. 

Right now I have a sweet little 2 year old demanding my attention :)  Rememeber to check back soon for my kitchen mini makeover reveal!!

And of course, as always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Rhonda

1 comment: