Thursday, January 3, 2019

We have a new addition!

     Yep, you read that right...we have a new addition to our family and we are all head over hills in love!
     When my son and his wife told me they were having a baby I was floored--I think my soul may have actually left my body! I had almost lost hope that they would have another child and while I was more disappointed than either of them knew, I had also made peace with the fact. So, opening my Mother's Day gift and finding the pregnancy test was THE best gift imaginable.

     And, a couple weeks ago baby K made his long awaited debut and he did not disappoint. He's beautiful and perfect. I have been sick with the flu so I hadn't seen him in a week so yesterday when we finally felt that there was no risk of him catching my sickness I rushed over for some cuddles and a photo session.
     While I am not a photographer and do not claim to be, I do feel I got a few great photos. And here are a couple of my favorites.



     Doesn't that just melt your bones?? Ahhh...I have to say that 2018 was a great year!
     Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment