Thursday, January 3, 2019

To blog or not to blog...

     THAT is the question I'm left asking myself today. I actually blogged very little in 2018 and here we are on day one of 2019 and I have to wonder if there is even any point in continuing. Is there a purpose in this blog? Does anyone really care one way or the other? Is there even a slight chance that at some point in the future that someone might stumble upon this blog and find what they're looking for?

     I feel like if I could stick to one topic the blog might become more relevant. Unfortunately, I struggle with that because I want to share all my "adventures" and that includes home diy projects as well as scrapbooking and craft projects with the occasional life update tossed in for good measure.

    I guess if I'm being honest with myself--and any person who might be reading this--I'm just not quite ready to let the blog go. At least not yet. I'm not sure how often I'll be popping on but I guess time will tell. Not sure if I should apologize in advance for that or not, lol.

     So, there you have it...life at the tralace goes on :) So, I'll see you fellers next time! (side note: I actually DO say "fellers" in case you were wondering. I'm probably the closest person I know to a "hillbilly" and there's no shame in my game).



   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment