Saturday, February 10, 2018

2018 kitchen "refresh"

Nothing major but I changed out some of my kitchen decor and I love the cleaner feel so I wanted to post a couple of photos :)
I loved my previous clock and sign over the sink but I feel that the new ones reflect my current style so much more accurately and I love the way the kitchen looks right now.
Although....as much as I love my countertops so much better than the original blue and white I am ready for a change so we'll see what the future hold in that department.
The sign above the window is new and also the sign in the
corner to the right of the stove is new since my last update.

The clock is new, I changed the flowers on the table and the
wooden star is also new(I'm getting another identical to go
underneath that one)
It's kinda crazy how just a couple of new things makes the whole place feel different.
Slowly but surely, friends, I'm finding my style and creating my perfect "tralace" :)
Have a great day!

1 comment: