Sunday, April 3, 2016

Mobile home kitchen update

I just wanted to quickly post an updated photo of our kitchen now that the floors are done. (The flooring will be the next post!)
I know that looking at this photo probably doesn't give anyone else the same satisfaction that it gives me but I just love my kitchen now. When we saw our home for the first time I loved the openness of the kitchen but everything else pretty much made me cringe. The floral wallboard so common in mobile homes was awful. The floor was horrible...I guess the previous owner had some kind of portable island in the kitchen and there were large rust stains on the floor. And you all remember my hate of the blue and white counter tops, lol.

If you haven't seen my post on my "faux granite countertops" then be sure and go check that out here:

faux granite countertops

And here is the updated kitchen photo I promised! Please ignore the fact that no floor trim is done yet. That project is NEXT on our list but my husband is still recovering from doing the floors last weekend, lol.

Be sure and come back soon for my next post covering the new laminate flooring :)

We still have a few kitchen projects on our list, including a new back door and door frame as well as a new hallway light. But the main part of the kitchen is finished and I have to say that I love my kitchen.

We've updated the lighting, countertops, walls, repainted the cabinets, replaced the stove and dishwasher, replaced the faucet, painted the trim and redid the floor.

Thanks for having a look...if you have any questions or comments let me know below!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment