Saturday, February 13, 2016

Prepare to be bombarded


WITH SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS, hahaha.
I've been busy this morning taking photos and cropping them so that I could finally get my last several layouts uploaded. I have no excuse for letting them pile up without posting...I've just been lazy. But at least I've been SCRAPPY while being lazy, right?
I'm not going to go into huge detail...Some are simple and some more bulky with embellishments.

I dug realllly deep into my paper stash for some of
my favorite paper ever from Junkitz....I really miss
Junkitz. I've had this paper collection for years and
only use it sparingly, lol. 

I extended the cardstock to create flaps to open and
create more space for photos.

Quick view of the layout with the flaps open to show
the other two photos.

Paper distressing, hand sewing, and pop dotted title

I cut the bottle and title using my Expression.
I also used an Action Wobble behind the bottle so
it has movement. Those Action Wobbles are really
cool!!

Closer view of the bottle


This one lost a little of the black cardstock
background during cropping but it's even in person, I promise!
Very simple and pretty plain but I really like the way this one turned out.

Black diamond Stickles :)

Another pretty simple one but again, I love it :)





I put work into this one but I *love* it <3

All flowers are handmade by ME :)





Frames and heart background are cut files from the
 *Silhouette Design Store






If you looked at all these, then thank you! That's all I have for now but hopefully my scrapbook mojo continues in high gear and I get more layouts done so I can share them all here. That means you'll have to check back and see for yourselves!

Thanks for taking a look and if you have any questions let me know.

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment