Friday, December 4, 2015

Dollar Tree Christmas!

Yes, you read that correctly! If you have a Dollar Tree Store near you and you aren't taking advantage of some of the incredible deals then you are seriously losing out. Every time I go in there I spend way too much...which is saying something since every item is only a DOLLAR, lol.
This morning I made a trip to our local Dollar Tree to check out what kind of Christmas goodies they have and I was not disappointed. I picked up several things and will probably go back for a few more, lol.

Here are some photos of a few of the things I got this morning :)

This thing is big...probably at least 18 inches across. Not sure
what I'm going to do with it just yet but it would perfectly
coordinate with the wreath I made a couple years ago that is
hanging on the inside of my front door :)

The refrigerator magnets are a little deceptive because they're
rather small but for a dollar?? Yeah, totally worth it and it
adds a touch of Christmas cheer to the kitchen. Plus I'm
sure as soon as my grandson notices them he'll be ecstatic, lol. 

100 gift tags with metallic accents--LOVE them! A box I
plan on using as an accessory and some snowflakes.

Place mats...and the quality is every bit as good as those you'll
find in the department stores. They also had Snowmen ones that were
cute.

Ornament hooks because...UH...you can NEVER have too many
of those little boogers. Somehow they all manage to run away
every year after I pack my Christmas stuff up, lol.
The Santa ornament in the middle is SO much cuter than it's
showing in the photo. He's big and full and I love him lots!

Close up of my Santa who has already found a spot on the tree :)

Love this little glittered top hat ornament too.

Guys, this bell is so much prettier in person. It's all glittered and
it's actually about 6 inches tall. 

They had a good selection of flowers but I just got a couple
to add some bulk to the garland I have over the mirror in the
living room We aren't blessed with a mantle so I make do with
the mirror and entry table.

I got a couple of these snowflakes and again, the photos do not do them
justice! They are quite a good size and SO sparkly. Not sure what
I'm going to do with them just yet but I couldn't leave the store without
a couple of them.

These little gems are so beautiful...honestly, you just need
to get to Dollar Tree and see if they have any to be able
to appreciate them. They are so thick and shiny...my Dollar Tree
only had 5 and I snagged them all. I also added them to the
garland over the mirror in the living room and I LOVE the
way they look on it.
A close up of the snowflakes....SEE???? Didn't I tell
you they are gorgeous! 

Here is one of the snowflakes tucked into the garland :)

It's difficult to get a good shot of the garland because of the mirror
but I'll try again when I post a Christmas decor update :) 

I also picked up several other things that were not related to Christmas.
I think I need to go to the next Dollar Tree up the road and see if they have anything I might have missed on this trip.

Seriously, Dollar Tree is definitely worth a look. And you never know, you might just find something you can't live without :)

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment